Publications that may affect Disabled people.
Publications from Forward Mid these publications come from many sectors, they are not produced by Forward Mid, and they are relevant to disabled people. The links below open a portable document file (PDF), Publications are laid out in year of issue. Forward Mid hope that you find them useful. If you have some information that you wish to share and was publicised for public information please let us know. You can Contact us Forward Mid in one of these three ways:
Phone Eric Johnstone on 0131-663-9471.
If you wish you can post the story to Forward Mid send it to:
4-6 White Hart Street,
If you have any trouble opening any newsletter please contact us so we may rectify the fault.
To download publications from Forward Mid on this web site you may be required to use Adobe PDF reader, if you require Adobe reader it can be downloaded for free on this link If you require pages to be read out Forward Mid are pleased to direct you to a selection of PDF readers for PDF format documents from 3d2f.com, free PDF aloud download. Iain the website developer has personally checked the PDF document using www.naturalreaders.com. To use Natural Soft, open the PDF file, Open natural Soft screen reader, select floating toolbar, select PDF document and press control and A together and select play on Natural Soft. Listen
To download a publications, click on the publications a pdf file will open in a new tab. To save to your own computer click on the floppy disk symbol, to find the floppy disk symbol 1.position mouse near the bottom right hand corner of your screen and it should appear, 2, Position mouse top left of the reading pane and it should appear and choose where to save it to.
Other controls from left to right
1. Fit to reading pane.
2. Fit to screen.
3. Make smaller.
4. Make Larger up to 500%
5. Save to.
6.Print your own copy, must be connected to printer.
We are always looking for information on any sort of disability awareness, if you have any information please send them to us.
Publication from 2017
- Self-directed Support (Scotland) Act 2013 3910KB
- self directed support : your choice, your right 552KB
- Physical Disability Action Plan 2016-19 1736KB
Publication from 2014
Publication from 2013
- Physical Disability Action Plan 2012-15 (755kb)
- C.E.A Card application form. (532kb)
- C.E.A Card application form Large Print (561kb)
- C.E.A Card Terms & Conditions (101kb)
Publication from 2012
Publication from 2010
Publication from 2009
Publication from 2008
- Care in a new welfare society (315kb)
- Code of practice for transport vehicles (93kb)
- Forward Mid response to LJPDS (152kb)
- Guide for disabled bus travel (172kb)
- Guide for Disabled on coach tour (206kb)
- Guide for disabled rails users (243kb)
- Guide for disabled taxi users (218kb)
- Guide for disabled vehicle breakdown (163kb)
- Guide for disabled vehicle rental (187kb)
- How to register a class 3 wheelchair (657kb)
- Lothian club for disabled athletes (343kb)
- Transport provisions 2008 (594kb)
- Wheelchairs sizes for public Transport (99kb)
Publication from 2007
If you have any difficulty downloading the PDF File please contact Click this link for Web Administrator and explain the problem.
Forward Mid can send a pdf copy to your inbox, just tell the publication that you cannot get by clicking HERE.
Looking for something please use this function to Search Forward Mid website