Local Groups in Midlothian
Midlothian has selection of groups dedicated to disabled people in the local area some peer support specific conditions, some are more general.
The local groups are not managed by Forward mid, Information on the individual groups can be gathered from the link to them. please use the fly out menu to select the name of the group you require
If there is a local group for disabled people in Midlothian that is not shown here please contact Iain so we can add the details to let everyone else know,
Groups details for:
- Ageing Wellfor over 50s fees for most classes are approximately £1, additional benefits.
- Alzheimer's Scotland Dementia Café
- Beeslack Club a group for disabled people and children many activities
- Breathe Easy for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Café Connect A chat, a coffee/tea cakes. Dalkeith Welfare hall.
- Disabled Sports
- Midlothian Events
- Thornton Rose Ride - Ability Group provides riding opportunities for people of all ages and disabilities
Looking for something please use this function to Search Forward mid website