Midlothian Community Physical Rehabilitation Team
MFor adults with acute and long-term physical conditions who need to be seen in their home environment.
What we aim for
To provide a co-ordinated and integrated rehabilitation service to patients with acute and long term physical conditions.
Who we see
Adults who have rehabilitation needs who require to be seen in their home environment. Needs may include;
- To facilitate a multidisciplinary approach to the rehabilitation of patients in their community setting to meet their individual needs.
- To provide timely and effective access to rehabilitation.
- To enable patients and carers to manage their long term conditions through education, advice and support.
- To Provide a high standard of therapeutic assessments which is person centred and needs based.
- To Provide expert advice source for carers/ relatives, other health professionals , voluntary agencies and other relevant community based organisations.
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language therapists
Who can refer?
- Healthcare Professionals
- Social Care
- Voluntary agencies
How to refer
- Via internal mail or post to the address below
- Via Eassess using Team Inbox for Midlothian Community Physical Rehabilitation Team
- Via Scottish Care Information Gateway (East Lothian Community Hospital). www.sci.scot.nhs.uk
Midlothian Community Physical Rehabilitation Team,
Bonnyrigg Health Centre
109-111 High Street
Looking for something please use this function to Search Forward Mid website